Thursday, August 26, 2010

Figure Drawing Log 8/26/10

Well I just completed my Head and Figure Drawing class with Kevin Chen, over at the Concept Design Academy. Here are some of my latest drawings, they're about 2-3 hr poses. Just when I thought I was finally getting the hang of things the class ends, but I do feel I learned quite a bit these past three months. Finally I believe I have a better understanding of laying in a pose, creating shadow shapes and organizing values, something I've been trying to grasp for quite some time. The last drawing was cleaned up a bit by Kevin.

1 comment:

Osc@r Orozco said...

its actually a good thing that you went away with having the feeling that you were just getting the hang of things, It will leave you inspired and wanting more!

these are looking great, classes definitely brought out the best in your work.