Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dr Sketchys Drawings



This past Sunday I attended a life drawing session at Dr Stetchys for the 2nd time and I think this may be my favorite workshop. It was set up at a bar in LA called Medusas Lounge and there were multiple burlesque models to draw from. Theres nothing like spending a Sunday evening drawing hot models while tipping back a few drinks, a definite first for me. Another first for me was witnessing one of models faint and fall off the stage right in front of me! Very unexpected, thankfully she was ok but was taken to a hospital to make sure she was alright. Now I was within pretty good reaching arms distance from her, and I couldn't help but think how cool it would have been to catch and save the hot model from falling off. Alas I will never know......

No comments: